Sunday 31 July 2016

Hey You... Guess What?















Due to customer demand, effective August 13th 2016, I intend to start my very first Basic Photography Consultancy Workshop.

Objectives/ Learning Outcomes:
  • Learn how to take great photographs (Composition; People & nature; and Lighting & colour)
  • Learn how to display your pictures
  • Learn the importance of Editing
  • Understand the mechanics of imaging
  • Unleash your creative potential

For further details regarding my Workshop as to the location, date, time and cost, please visit my Facebook Business Page @ https://www.facebook.com/candysimphotography. I shall be posting these details soon including registration dates.

Please feel free to also shoot me an email for any further information or enquiries @ candysimphotography@gmail.com.

P.S. Don't forget to vote!!!

Candy Sim :-)

8 comments:

  1. Need to get your business card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please feel free to visit my Facebook business page @ www.facebook.com/candysimphotography for further details.

    Candy Sim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, will like a business card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, will like a business card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, will like a business card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too, will like a business card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Karla. Please contact me @ (868)796-1315

      Delete